Saturday, March 17, 2012

Products I like #1

My Mom is an avid sewer/quilter and she has a longer version of this to hold her quilting rulers. I found a mini version that is perfect for keeping Tim's stamp mounts at hand and ready to use. I found mine at Joann's online, item # 1073212. It also holds my shorter quilter rules for when I want to trim with my Olfa cutters.

You probably noticed it in the photo of my Vagabond. I sometimes drop in an embossing folder that I'm currently using to keep from losing it when working on a project.

2 comments:

  1. Cathy - love your idea! Thanks for sharing this and joining in with me on a 30 day Craft Cleanse :O) Fingers crossed for us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy! I saw your link on Sparkle Tart - looking forward to seeing your space! :-)

    ReplyDelete